Casual Outfit of the Day

10:55 AM


Hat: Valentino
Earrings: Rochas
Turtleneck: Barneys 
Jacket: Helmut
Bag: Lanvin


Unless this is the first time you've visited this blog, you already know that I personally stick to a very neutral palette for my closet.  I generally buy only black, white, grey, or navy clothing items and then work in color with shoes, bags, and jewelry.  That's just what works for me.  I think those are the most flattering colors for me to wear, and I have greater flexibility in coming up with new outfits since everything goes together.  
When I see monochromatic outfits hitting the latest trend, it makes me so excited because I really do love great outfits of only a single color.  I especially like it when I see all black or grey showing up places because those are my personal favorites.

I've seen quite a few bloggers sporting all black lately, and it's starting to show up in the store windows as well.  Hurry and get on it before it's gone again.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook