Fashion in Real Life

8:10 PM

          Dress 1: Miss Selfridges
Dress 2: J Crew
Watch: Michael Kors
Pumps: Nine West

If I were to be completely honest, I would have to own up to having three versions of the classic grey shift dress in my closet right now, so when I saw this picture of Clare Danes in the August 2013 issue of Vogue, I knew it would be easily recreated.  Little did I know that it's pretty hard to find a plan grey shift dress at an affordable price right now.  The hunt was on, and the two dresses above are options if you want something but are on an extremely tight budget or if you have a little bit more to spend on a classic that you'll have for years.  The Miss Selfridge dress is on a huge sale right now and is only $18.  It won't last long, so if you like it, you better grab it.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook