Casual Outfit of the Day / Tom Ford, Mango

9:54 PM


Dress: Mango
Necklace: & Other Stories

I, my friends, am obsessed with sleeves. This Mango dress is how I am dreaming of spending long winter evenings, wearing tights and booties with bulky cardigans and knit hats. I love that this geometric necklace from & Other Stories is delicate and dainty yet the longer length and brightness of the sliver contrasts against the burgundy of the dress. With so many different options to pair with the dress, this Dagne Dover cross body bag would tie them all together. I have a bag made from this pebbled leather, and it is just the softest combined with great durability and an even better price point. Finally, I'm focusing here on some simple beauty tricks that make all the difference in pulling together a casual but polished look. Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalk is a relatively new product that uses a chalk like powder to fill in your brows. I've tried it, and the first time out, I had a little bit too heavy of a hand. A little bit of this product goes a long way. If you want a heavily defined and strong brow, this will get you there. If you just want to fill in some sparse spots like I do, try to match your brow shade as closely as possible, dab on the chalk and then blend in with a brush for a more natural finish. Moving on to lips, I had the pleasure of joining Neiman Marcus Las Vegas for their annual Beauty Bloggers Holiday Brunch where I learned the full concept behind Tom Ford's Boys & Girls Lip Colors, including how to layer them to build the perfect tone for your skin. I've combined the matte in Evan with the sheer Scarlett here to make a more moisturizing but still long wearing color that actually comes out in a rosy tone flattering for everyone. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook