More Favorites - Daya by Zendaya, Nyx, Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg

11:24 PM

Booties: Daya by Zendaya
Trench: Monrow
Necklace: Marc Jacobs

I did not intend to put together a complete outfit post today and just wanted to put up some things that I've found and really like. After I edited the pictures, I realized that although I would probably wear this as an outfit with a different shoe, I had unintentionally come up with a great date night outfit probably due to the fact that these pieces are so versatile.

These booties are perfect for a night out with jeans or black trousers. The wrap dress is so flattering for every body, but I would pair it first with a simple black or navy blue pump. The Marc Jacobs necklace is also so versatile and would go either with a casual, work or date night outfit as would the trench. And the eye shadow palette is the perfect mix of colors that will create a great smokey eye for a night out or a good natural eye for the office. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook