Casual Outfit of the Day / Zara, Dorthy Perkins, Mango, Gap

5:36 PM


Choker: Zara
Cami: Gap
Jeans: MANGO
Heels: Shein

Date night outfit, casual outfit. Date night outfit, casual outfit. This one is easily both, which creates internal confusion for me, but when forced to make a decision, I’m going for casual for this one. I might have mentioned (here) that I have a thing for the kimono trend, so I’m going for it one more time before it dies with this large floral from Dorothy Perkins. I was in the market for one that was more pink toned, but for the price ($29), you can’t beat this one. It has the attached belt, but I'm more partial to wearing it open over the jeans.

Paired with girlfriend jeans for comfort (I do love distressed jeans, don't I?) and a plain and simple black cami, you could easily slip on a pair of loafers or flats and be out the door, but when you put it all together with heeled sandals and a black velvet choker, you are elevating your casual daytime style and taking it to a new level. I hadn’t seen a choker in years, but now they are popping up everywhere. The ring hardware and the wide band on this one from Zara, make it a little more ornate than a simple black band of ribbon, and you could wind this around a few times and wear it as a bracelet as well. If you hate wearing heels on a casual day even though these have a good chunky heel making them easy and comfortable for walking, go back to the flats. I’m still loving loafer mules, and wouldn’t the Gucci pair with the fur lining (or a more budget friendly alternative) both look amazing with this outfit and also make it perfect for running around on a chilly Autumn day? 

This week I have linked up with the #SaturdayShareLInkUp. Please visit and leave some kind comments for the other bloggers as well. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook