Wishlist - Tiffany, Vince Camuto, Estee Lauder, Londontown, Ray-Ban

5:10 PM


Ring: Tiffany
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Pumps: Vince Camuto

My thoughts have definitely turned to fall - not because the temperature has gone down - quite the opposite. It's still hot, but since the nights are cooling down, in my mind at least, it's almost autumn. My favorites reflect that with some great transitional pieces that could be worn from now into the cooler months without looking like you are guilty of trying to fast forward.

My wedding band is from Tiffany, and my husband has gifted me with several more bands over the years. I’m always keeping my eye open for the next ring on my wishlist. This ring is a classic, simple design, and since it's silver, you could get away with wearing it to the beach but still wear it out on date night or to the office and it's season-less. 

Estee Lauder has been my go-to brand for that "your lips but better" pinky nude for years. Desirable is another great version of this color that is nude-y brown enough to hold up into the fall. I've been hearing a lot about Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk as well; as soon as I check that one out, I'll let you know what I think. If you've tried it and agree that it's one not to miss, please let me know.

Do I really need to say anything about these Ray-Ban glasses? Classic. Nuff said.

I chose Londontown Lakur in my last Casual Outfit of the Day post. I’m still obsessed with it, and, as promised, here it is in Candy Floss, which I am currently wearing. For the first time I actually feel like polishing my nails is good for them because of the oils, extracts and vitamins this polish contains.

Finally, I could write volumes about my love for D’Orsay pumps. I believe they are the most flattering shoe, and I’ve had many different pairs over the years. And did I mention they are usually really comfortable too? This is a beautiful, classic pair from Vince Camuto just perfect for autumn with both pants and skirts. 

This week I've linked up to Link up on the Edge. Please visit and see what all the other lovely bloggers have to share. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook