June Beauty-Accessory Favorites // Gucci, Dior, Laura Mercier, Godiva

10:05 AM

Earrings: Kendra Scott
Sandals: Gucci

Sharing a few things that popped into my radar in June that were favorites.

Accessories

These Kendra Scott earrings . They are bold yet delicate, and versatile enough to work with a casual jeans outfit or for a date night out. They are available in rose gold as well, but I think the silver provides more versatility.

You know there are times you just want to wear your flip flops to dinner. The great things about these Gucci sandals is that now you can.  These are perfect with jeans or flowy summer dresses. Just make sure you are keeping up with your pedicures.

Beauty

The Laura Mercier Caviar Stick - I personally love these things, and this is how I do makeup most mornings. I've reviewed them before here, and my love for this product just continues to grow. 

As we age, we lose volume in our lips, which, by definition, makes us look older. I know - vicious cycle. Something I learned from this Lisa Eldridge video several years ago which is always part of my makeup routine is to always use a lip plumper a few minutes before applying your lipstick or other lip color products. I also find this helpful when wearing a matte liquid lip which can be so drying. I give up a little of the lasting effect of the liquid lipstick in order to have the hydration and volume my aging lips need. This Dior Addict gloss is a pale enough pink that it doesn't interfere with color when used as a base layer but has enough color on its own to wear out. 

Just Because

My ultimate summer luxury isn't a beauty product or an accessory, but you may end up wearing it on your hips and thighs. The strawberries are just so good already this summer, and now that Godiva is doing delivery on them, you can get the best ever chocolate covered strawberries at your doorstep.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook