Fashion in Real Life

12:09 PM

                                                                                  Hat: Forever21
Coat: BCBG (No longer available but this jacket is amazing)        Jacket: Dorothy Perkins
Sweater: Marc Jacobs (Check out this colorblock)           Sweater: J Crew
                                                                                          Skirt: Miss Selfridge
                                                                                            Necklace: Bauble Bar
                                                                                                        Ring Stack: Banana Republic
                                                                                     Ring: Bauble Bar
                                                                            Bag: ASOS


Last year when oxblood was the color everywhere, I was all for it because I've always been drawn to shades of wine.  As all things come and go, I truly expected that once the fall was over, oxblood would disappear and something would replace it this year.  I'm happy to see so much oxblood out there again this cold weather season.  Yes, it's not everywhere like last year, but at least I can pull out all my favorite pieces and not feel like I'm wearing last year.  This outfit was pulled from the pages of the August issue of Lucky, and even as styled in the magazine, it's not the most expensive one that's ever been featured, which always makes me happy.  But I have found some alternatives to the pieces featured at much more affordable prices.  I shortened the length of the coat and increased the length of the sweater, I mean it's not that much midriff but still...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook