Casual Outfit of the Day

2:14 PM


Tank: Duffy
Pants: Etro
Watch: Kate Spade
Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Leopard Jacket: Emilio Pucci
Black Jacket: Rebecca Taylor
Flats: Club Monaco

I have never liked red pants because I always felt they make me look bigger than I actually am, and I have personally never wanted my lower half to be exaggerated.  But there is just something about the wine shade of these that I find so beautiful for the holidays.  I have also never been one of those people who buys a Christmas sweater or wears red or green specifically for the holiday.  I feel this color is unique but still festive.  It can be a little hectic around this time of the year, and if you still have holiday shopping to finish up like I do, it can be quite stressful to be going into the shops right now.  This is the perfect outfit for comfortably shopping.  I always struggle with overheating while getting my shopping done at this time of the year.  It's cold, so you must wear a jacket, but when you are inside, you don't want to take your jacket off because you need your hands for browsing, but then you get overheated.  By simply wearing this slim, cashmere-blend tank layered underneath, you won't ever be too warm.  The watch will remind you just how long you've been standing in line to pay, the bag is the perfect size for easily getting out your wallet and draping over your arm as you shop without being too big or heavy, and the flats will keep your feet comfortable for all that standing and walking.  Now I have to admit that the Pucci jacket is just a fantasy.  I probably should have done a splurge vs. steal post on these two jackets, but they were just too good to hold off on.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook