Last Minute Wishlist / Nars

9:30 PM


Are you starting to panic yet? I've talked to so many people over the last week who are either not finished with their holiday shopping yet or haven't even started. I'm not sure what's going on, but if you are still looking for ideas about what to buy the beauty fanatic in your life, or if you are a proponent of the one for you, two for me school of holiday shopping, look no further than NARS.

Last week I was blessed to be invited to an event at the NARS within The Forum Shops at Caeser's Palace. There senior artist Julia Sohn, who was trained by Francois Nars himself, shared some fantastic tips I had never heard before while she did a demo for us using the limited edition Man Ray collection. After Julia's explanation of how to apply blush, I feel like I've been doing it wrong all my life, but now I've seen the light.

 I always love NARS' special collections; you may remember me gushing over the limited edition Charlotte Gainsbourgh Multiple in Alice here, but this is a whole other level. Both the packaging and the products are so well designed and executed; I haven't seen a collection this good in a long time.


The Man Ray collection is fantastic, so there is no way I could choose just one favorite. The Glass Tears Eyeshadow Palette has a combination of highly pigmented and blendable jewel tones perfect for your New Year's Eve looks and includes two matte shades, cream and a black, and four shimmering tones. Ladies, these are not glittery but instead the perfect creamy shimmer.


The Love Triangle sets are the best stocking stuffer I saw this year (and I saw a lot of stocking stuffers this year) by far. These are going fast, so I highly recommend grabbing them while you can.














































And I can't recommend highly enough the Velvet Shadow Sticks. These come in a range of 14 colors, which is enormous, and sticks like these are my favorite and most reliable trick for doing my eyes on mornings when I don't have a lot of time for my makeup (read that as I decided to hit the snooze one too many times).


If you can't get ahold of the Man Ray Collection, remember that NARS always has amazing palettes like this one all year round. The collection is available directly from NARS boutiques such as the one in The Forum Shops or at Nars.com.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook