Casual Outfit of the Day / Dorothy Perkins Floral Dress

1:56 PM

Booties: ASOS
Hair Coils: Loft
Lipstick: Lipstick Queen

I’m going to make it my mission to put as many dark floral prints out there for fall as possible starting with this one from Dorothy Perkins. This maxi is casual but completely covered, and are those peonies? I don’t know about you, but I get frustrated when every maxi I like the print on has spaghetti straps. 

I’ve paired the maxi with these white booties from ASOS to up the quirky factor, but you could just as easily pair the dress with a pair of black flat booties like these or these

Have you tried hair coils yet? If not, you should just to tell me what you think of them. They remind me of scrunchies or using one of those coiled keychains in your hair, but they are supposed to both be good for your hair and not leave an indentation, which for me is the bigger concern. I’m always wanting to pull my hair back immediately after I style it when it’s still a little warm, and then I get that horrible crease the band leaves across the back of my head. Wear the black or silver with this outfit and let me know what you think of them in the comments especially if you’ve already tried them.

My first experience with Lipstick Queen was that navy blue lipstick right there. Just like some of my favorites from the 80s but better, it looks blue in the tube but applies as the most perfect berry shade. The lipsticks have a balm consistency that is heavily moisturizing, and I’m willing to try the green now. Why not since it is supposed to be pink on application perfect for matching with our peonies.

Finally, I’m obsessed with Lakur from Londontown. I’ve used the shade Royal Wedding here, but I also have Candy Floss on my wishlist post later this week. This nail color is actually good for your nails and contains all kinds of oils, extracts and vitamins for nail health. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook