Date Night Outfit of the Day

3:55 PM

Dress: A.L.C.
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: See by Chloe
Nails: Formula X

It's hard to believe we've been back from France for almost a week now, but with jet lag and Thanksgiving, it's been just as crazy as the week before we left.  And now we are hitting the high season of parties and get togethers.  I know that I won't have any chance of whittling away the extra few pounds I put on indulging in cheese and croissants every day, so I'm looking for stylish dresses to take me out for cocktails and eye-catching accessories to draw the eye away from my mid-section.  I've heard amazing things about the new Formula X polishes at Sephora, and I'm hoping that I can at least fit in polishing my nails in the next day or two.  Wow, I really do need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook