Office Outfit of the Day

11:32 AM

Bag: Nina Ricci
Night Treatment: Kate Somerville
Dress: Paul Smith
Necklace: Wouters & Hendrix

I've been drawn to the Dolce & Gabbana ads lately; you know the ones that look they've been shot in an Italian fishing village.  The beautiful models are seated among the townspeople making it appear that everyone here is born beautiful and ages gracefully into the housedress wearing elders seated in the chairs.  There is a 40s, housedress-y vibe about the dresses the models wear, too, but it's really appealing to me.  I love the cut of the dresses and decided to hunt for one a little more reasonably priced.  This Paul Smith dress has the same sheath cut, length, and 3/4 sleeve as a lot of the Dolce & Gabbana dresses.  Paired with a small straw bag, a slingback that mirrors the retro vibe, and a delicate but edgy necklace, I think I've got it.  I'll be posting a video soon on my personal style blog and my YouTube channel about my first experience with a Kate Sommerville product.  I loved the scrub I tried and now I'm excited to try even more of her products including this retinol night cream.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook