Casual Outfit of the Day

6:17 PM

Shirt: LNA
Boots: Corvari
Bag: Capoverso
Necklace: BaubleBar

This is a really casual outfit.  No other way to describe it; probably only suitable for the grocery store, your kid's soccer game, or the bank, sometimes you just have to have that super easy outfit to fall back on.  These Current/Elliott jeans are called tie-dye.  I have a very similar pair that is called wax finish, I think.  These are my absolute favorite jeans and have been for some time.  I know, I know, they are skinny jeans, but there is something magic in their fabric.  Trust me, they are going to shape and flatter. I've been seeing a two-tone chambray shirt everywhere in magazines and on-line, but the plain, old chambray is still my favorite.  I love it thrown over these jeans and left loose, but you could just as easily wear it tucked into a pencil skirt to the office.  Wear the necklace under the collar of the button-up shirt to take this outfit out of the slob arena and into the polished.  This bag is real leather for an amazing price.  Perfect for hauling around snacks and juice boxes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook