Favorites // Joie, Shu Uemura, Bastide

2:46 PM


Joie Angelynn Ankle Tie Pumps (ON SALE 44% off)

Lots of fun things have been popping up online lately. I think it's because more and more fall things are appearing, and since that is my favorite time of the year, it's also my favorite time to shop. Here’s a peek at some of my current favorites.

The Stephanie Windsor Riviere Necklace has a beautiful antiqued silver setting with white crystals. A riviere is a necklace of gems that gradually increase in size toward the central stone, but this one has a very gradual gradient that is subtle yet still has more character than it would if all the stones were the same size. I really love this necklace - but not the price. If you’d like me to find a dup for it in my next Splurge vs Steal, please leave a comment below.

I know I favorited the Joie pumps because the deep olive is such a great color for fall especially in suede. On first look they are simply a standard, classic pump, but then you get to that ankle tie and those tassels. Need I say more, plus they are on major discount right now.

I have used the Shu Uemura Ultime8 Cleansing Oil before, so it truly is a personal favorite, but right now, they have it in limited edition packaging in this gorgeous gold bottle. I’m a sucker for packaging, so put a product I already like in a limited edition package, and you know I’m going to buy it.

Bastide is a company I was not familiar with, but they have been around for years producing home fragrance, fragrance and bath and body products. I just found out about them recently. The company is actually owned by Frederic Fekkai and while the product line is limited now, they are promising skin care in the near future. As it is a French company, and I’m obsessed with French skincare, I’m sure I will give that a try, but for now I have my eye on the Figue d’Ete Body Wash because it has a base of olive and coconut oils with a scent of fresh figs. 

Finally, I did not see the similarity between the riviere of the necklace and the name of the Jack Vartanian bracelet - Riviera - when I was browsing, but maybe I have rivieres and the Riviera on my brain. But this bracelet is an example of a classic gold cuff that will never go out of style and can be worn for years and years. It’s the kind of thing I’m always on the hunt for. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook