Favorites / Maple Holistics, Wishtrend, Seavees, Red Cherry, See by Chloe

10:53 PM


This week’s favorites are from some brands you might not be that familiar with. I love when I find a new to me brand that I want to recommend. Please let me know if you’ve tried any of these yourself.

The last year has personally been a trying one for me due to severe eczema on my hands and scalp brought on by a gluten sensitivity. Of course, it was most difficult because it wasn’t until about a month ago that an actual explanation for what was causing it was found. I’m still working to get all the  gluten out of my system, but in the meantime, I had a lovely offer from Maple Holistics to try their Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. I had previously been using Nioxin, which had helped somewhat, but using the Maple Holistics was like night and day. Within two shampoos, the burning and itching had stopped. This 100% improved my scalp while still leaving my hair soft and manageable. I can’t recommend this shampoo highly enough, and I have the opportunity to share it with you in a free sample if you follow this link to their free sample program. 

I’m wearing sneakers more and more frequently lately, and I’m happy to see that they are fortunately “on trend” for autumn. These Seavees are so comfortable with suede uppers and super cushy rubber sole. 

If you are obsessed with K-beauty as I am, you might already have heard of Wishtrend. If you are still on the fence about this trend, their Green Tea cleanser is perfect to start you off. Unlike some powder exfoliaters, this one does not require cleansing first as it works as a cleanser and exfoliater. If you prefer, you can cleanse and then use the powder, which smells exactly like a green tea latte, to exfoliate. These is the most efficient yet gentle exfoliater that will leave your skin feeling smooth and extremely hydrated. 

As we age, sometimes our eyes seem to sink into our faces. Wearing lots of shadow and liner often exacerbates the issue, actually making our eyes look saggier then before we started. Adding density to the outer corner of the eye actually lifts the eye and gives it a more youthful appearance, and wearing false lashes is a great way to get that lift. You want to choose a lash that is not overly dramatic or synthetic looking but blends in with your lashes and just adds that volume. The Red Cherry lashes from the limited edition set inspired by Jacqueline Susann’s Valley of the Dolls come with four different sets from light to intense styles. I recommend using The Jennifer or The Anne unless you really want to take it over the top. 


Finally, this See by Chloe jacket is the perfect way to take denim in a different direction. It’s a lighter chambray, which is perfect for layering under a heavier coat, and the quilted detail is tailored enough to wear as a work blazer. But pair them with a pair of wide-legged trousers and a tee, and you have the perfect travel outfit. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook