Product of the Day - NARS Guy Bourdin Nail Polish

10:31 PM

Over the years, I really liked the NARS products I've tried, but I have to admit that when I went to buy makeup, NARS was never really high on my list.  It wasn't until about two months ago that I finally gave in and bought Orgasm blush.  I have never met a person who didn't find it universally flattering, but I always thought it would be too orange/peachy for me.  Once I tried it, I gave in.  It really is flattering.  I've discovered that I need to wear more blush as I'm aging, and I've been experimenting with a wider range of shades than I ever have before.  Now more aware of the brand, I started exploring more of the product line.  Next I grabbed up the Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Lip Pencil collection.  I am absolutely obsessed with those chubby lip pencil balms like Revlon's Just Bitten Balms even keeping them in a cup on my desk to apply throughout the day.  The NARS Velvet Matte pencils are such a step above the drugstore version, I became even more obsessed with the brand.


Now I've moved on to the nail polish, and I'm happy to report the two Guy Bourdin shades are still available as of today although the Lip Pencil Collection is sold out, so the pencils have to be bought individually again.  I've made a deal with myself that I can't buy anymore polish unless I do my nails at least once a week through the new year.  So far so good, so guess what my first purchase will probably be?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook