Date Night Outfit of the Day

10:18 AM

Necklace: BaubleBar
Dress: Tart

We are at that point in the year where evenings out can get a little blah.  After the holidays, as the weather starts to heat up, there doesn't seem to be a lot of reason to dress up when you go out.  My nights out with my husband are very special because they don't happen that often, so I always want to take a little extra care and look like it truly is a celebration.  This Tart dress is convertible; the straps can be modified to cover more or less making it truly perfect for several body types and ages.  I've had a pair of these KORS Michael Kors shoes in suede for some time now, and they are truly comfortable, so if your night extends to dancing, this is a perfect pair to see you through it.  The Elizabeth and James ring reminds me of something my grandmother would have had from the 40's, and the BaubleBar necklace is feminine but still chunky to add some sparkle against the black. The lilac Z Spoke bag is a bright shot of color to add some emphasis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook